Saturday, April 11, 2009

60 day countdown

paint on the house

brick - much darker than I remember!

back and side

upper foyer into loft - drywall

stairs to loft

dining and kitchen

living room

living room

construction checklist! (you can click on the image to make it bigger)

more than halfway done

When the drywall went up, it meant we are at the 60 day mark...but I am thinking it will be even sooner than that! Things have been moving very quickly.

This week I have something new to focus on...cleaning my apartment (yuck). As much as I would like to just give up on this place, knowing I'll be leaving soon, with mom and grandmommy visiting next weekend (yay!) I really need to make things look presentable -- probably for the last time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems like it will be done before 60 days. The checklist is such a great idea. Lets you know what to expect and what still needs to be done.
Seems like they are moving along on the drywall. Now it REALLY feels like your house!
Don't work too hard cleaning for me!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the brick! It grounds the house and looks great.
Tell Inger and Marie "hi from Jax".

Anonymous said...

OK.. its been awhile, it seems like more things should be checked off that list!!!! Lets get some updating here!

Anonymous said...

It has been 23 days since the "60 day countdown" Do I have to come up myself and get picts? Don't answer that!