Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Gators got that whammer jammer...ooh aahh.

So our trip to Knoxville, Tennessee was a success...mostly in part, because we won 30-6. Go gators! Knoxville ended up being a fantastic town. Beautiful scenery including mountains, water, and a very nice downtown area. I would love to go back there sometime...my goal is to one day go back for a game and eat at the Ruth's Chris right on the water...yummm. 

We had a really good time and it was awesome to catch up with friends we don't get to see anymore. The game was a lot of fun, it was mostly gator fans in our area with some Tennessee-eans sprinkled in. I realized after sitting there for awhile that "go vols!" sounds an awful like "goat balls!" - just an observation. The bright side of leaving is not having to hear "rocky top" being played every two minutes. Here are some pics from the weekend:

Neyland Stadium

eating at the Roaming Gnome

some bar

tailgators

the game


Since we have been back, the work week has been going by so FAST. I can't believe it's almost over. I am excited for premiere week on television...tonight is Lipstick Jungle, tomorrow is Grey's Anatomy, and I think this weekend is Desperate Housewives, and Brothers and Sisters. Looks like I am going to be booked up for awhile! 

Well, I have  to go...I am getting goosebumps from some random touching story about adoption on ESPN. Go figure. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures! Thank goodness you kept up the family tradition of victory in Neyland Stadium!!!
Long live Fat Phil as coach of the Vols!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Biba

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.
Alex
Phone jammer